Tuesday, June 16, 2009

u kno where u stand---

In march I started playing AAU basketball. & I didnt take it that serious until like June. & ever since I've done that, I've gained 2 "best friends" back, and lost many.

Just to let anyone & everyone know, basketball is what I want to do. I want to be in the newspaper my senior year letting everyone know I signed with a D1 school. That's my dream. My family understands that perfectly. They all support me from my 1 year old cousin Kobe, to my 79 year old grandma.

I strongly dislike when people talk down to something that I believe in, or love. Thats just me.. And a lot of people I love and care about ask WHY I play bball so much, or WHY I have to go to practice.

Ok well Im sorry you're lazy. Basically. Some people go thru high school saying, I wish I wouldve played a sport, or I had a job so I didnt have time, or maybe, I wish I played more than one sport during my high school career. Which Jackie Burton has said since she graduated.

Now Im not saying bc you may not play a sport in high school means you a dirt bag. Im just saying you dont know the definition of hard work and dedication. & the life that I live, and the people Im around everyday, the ones that have a history in any kind of sport, where they busted their ass in, have better lives then the people that didnt.

Maybe that an opinion to you, i dont know, nor care to be honest..

But anyway the friends that Ive lost because maybe there are more important things to me in my life, than getting drunk every weekend, im sorry. But to be flat damn honest. We'll see where we all stand in 15-20 years..

And to be honest again-----

Thanks Kasey & Shelby for understanding everything & being here no matter what.

Mickey- Sorry I havent spent time with you before you left but I had like no time at all. I love you, and Ill miss you more than you'll ever know. and when you get back we're just going to start up like you never left. I already have ur first letter done & ready and Ill put it in the mail on Friday like I promised I would. I love you bubbie..

to everyone else......
peace, drop one finger .l..

l3V




prolly a lotta spelling errors in this one 2 but im grandma is cookin breakfast for me and im tryin to hurry to get to her house... my bad

No comments:

Post a Comment